North Berwick Farmers Market Rules
1. Vendors must be a member of the North Berwick Farmers Market or an approved day vendor.
2. All vendors must reside and produce in either Maine or New Hampshire.
3. Copies of updated, current, necessary licenses and certificates of insurance must be present at the market and on file with the Market.
4. Vendors must maintain clean, attractive displays.
5. Prices for all products must be clearly displayed and all vendors must have a sign clearly showing the name and town of their farm or business.
6. Arrive at the Market to set-up at least 30 minutes before the market opening time.
7. Stay until the market closes and participate in the take-down of the market.
8. The Market is open rain or shine and all vendors are expected to be present. Extreme weather may be cause for Market closure.
9. Dogs on leashes and under control are allowed.
10. Vendors may only sell products that they have produced themselves except that they may vend for other members of the Market as long as that product is clearly marked with the name of that vendor.
11. All vendors must accept EBT/SNAP customers and participate in the Market EBT/SNAP payment process.
12. Vendors will generally have market spaces assigned by the steering committee but should be flexible and come to market in a cooperative spirit.